Book Your Inspection

Please Read Before Booking!

Please be advised that at present, we do not possess the Missouri DHSS OWTS License required to issue 'property transfer certificates' for septic systems over 10 years old in Stone County. To obtain a property transfer certificate in Stone County, we suggest reaching out to the Stone County Health Department.

If any of the following scenarios apply to you, please contact us for accurate pricing, or proceed with the online quote and scheduling, and we will send you a modified invoice after reviewing your request.